Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day Game 3: Mall Hours

Day Game 3: Mall Hours

Goal:
- eliminate AA
- opening a walking set


After my class, I have to go to a department store to buy some perfume for my cousin (yes, my cousin! and it's her birthday tomorrow). In the department store, I found it hard to look for the store boutique that sell particular perfume. I know right away that I can used my problem to initiate a talk to women. So, I scan the area for possible target or set that I can talk to.

Alas, I noticed a one-set walking from my behind, I knew right away that she is a 8.5, (yes, an 8.5!). Some hesitation. I should approach her before we change each other direction. walking past a few steps from her, i slightly turn back.

Me: Excuse me, Do you know where is the Bench Shop?
HB: (she stop for a while) Hmmm, I think it's in the second floor.
Me: Yes, I used to think it's in that area. I got lost.
HB: Sure, it is in the second floor.
Me: ok, Thank you!

And of I go. Damn, I can't escalate the situation. I don't even know her name.

Lessons Learned:
- I know how to turn to target without being sleazy
- difficult to approach a walking set
- generate companionship

Thing to Work Out:
- improve convo to encourage set to join go to shop
- approach more walking sets to improve escalation
- escalate convo and improve to # close

0 comments:

Post a Comment