Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day Game 2: At the school - AA's on the Move - Opening a 2-set, make that 3

Goal:
- still erase AA
- opening a set without intention but just for the talk
- erase procrastination

As I was looking around at the school hoping to glance a single set to approach, my AA overtake me whenever I see one. I do see one HB8 sitting in the bench. I now lock my target but again my AA overtake. I just keep on staring her, my knees are shaking, my mind are out. So I figure out, I cannot approach her. Damn!

So what I did, I just walk around hoping to find another one. Alas, I found a 2-set, one HB7 and HB7.5. I try to fight my AA's out. I just say to my self, I just want to talk to them. The convo goes like this:

Me: Today is Saturday, why I see students in there school uniforms? (But they are in there PE uniforms)
HB7.5: It is a pre-final day.
Me: But your on PE uniform, do you have exam too?
HB7.5: Yes, PE 4 ( PE4 means they're in their second year - probably just 18y/o)

and I keep notice HB7 is quite...

Me: (to HB7) so, Are you to classmate, I guess?
HB7: yes
Me: by the way I'm Ahoz
HB7.5: I'm Naughty
HB7: I'm Shy
Me: I'm not gonna stay long, coz I have my class in 9am. So, Who is the most intelligent? ( I had my eyes on HB7.5)
Hb7: *giggle*

blah blah blah...

Then their another classmate, a HB7, join them, and they become 3-sets, that makes me a bit harder to extend the talking...

Me: Hello, my name is Ahoz, I just take a chit chat with your friend.
HB7: *nodded*

I exited after a while without even asking for their numbers. Lame!


Lessons Learned:
- 3-second rule is importance
- I found out I'm okay with Cold Approach

Thing to Work Out:
- improve way to approach 2 or 3 sets
- specify target
- escalate convo
- improve convo to # close

0 comments:

Post a Comment