Friday, September 16, 2011

Day Game 1: The Banana Bait

Day Game 1: The Banana Bait

Goal:
- erase AA

There was this HB7 standing outside our office, then one of my co-worker dare me to approach the girl. I said, "I will approach her if you would give me that banana"... And so we agreed, that give me enough courage to approach a person.

I was thinking of an opener, and here is part of our convo:

Ahoz: Hello, are you waiting for someone in our office?
HB7: hmmm, no. (looking away from me)
Ahoz: OK, I thought you are waiting for someone.
HB7: Yes, I was waiting for my BF.
Ahoz: Ok, I just go ahead. Thanks.

LOL, I never thought of that statement and I never escalate to even know her name... hahaha, lame! but well, I still get the reward.

Lessons Learned:
- It easier to approach if somebody force you to
- anxiety diversion by baiting self of the reward

Things To Work:
- 3 seconds rule
- AA overcome
- learn to escalate
- overcome BF-block

0 comments:

Post a Comment