Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 0: Attacking AFC mode

I am Ahoz:
I am 29; medium built (when I say medium it means, 5'5" with 180lbs);

I have been reading about this forum for quite a time now. I've been motivated to write my own experience, and be guided of the way it deals me.

Basically, there was no difficult for me initiating a conversation. I am friendly, BUT, this is not really applicable when I encounter a HB 8-10. I was such a dork, I just stare them (AFC mode), but I can't initiate a conversation nor approach the HB. How much more if they go by sets. I can open a conversation with HB6-7, higher than them, I cannot...

This I found out, I can go on conversation if I have no intentions of what so ever in them. I can talk to stranger about some directions. I can talk to any person, but I just can't escalate the situation.

So here I am, posting in this forum, hoping someone will correct the way I deal with my approaches.

Who Am I:
  • I am currently in AFC mode
  • AA is eating me

Goals:
  • Erase AA
  • Attract women
  • Increase confidence
  • Lost Weight in order to Increase Attraction (current weight above...)
  • being not needy, sleazy
  • change my status ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment